Are you fond of watching T.V. shows and wanting to know how well-versed you are about different shows and series of all times? Well, we have a trivia quiz that you can check on. You can either challenge yourself or your friends during a sleepover or on a short break.
- In what 2004 Quiz Show that Ken Jennings won over $ 2.5 Million?
- In “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” who is the actor that portrayed the character named Phil Coulson?
Answer: Clark Gregg
- What is the name of the American television series created by Tom Kapinos and premiered on January 25, 2016, on Fox and continues to air on Netflix?
- In season four of “Sex and the City,” who is the famous supermodel who made a guest appearance as herself?
Answer: Heidi Klum
- On “Family Guy,” what musical instrument does Lois Griffin teach?
- It is a story summary for which television series? A woman flees Mexico after her drug-runner boyfriend is murdered and settles in Dallas to become the country’s reigning drug smuggler.
Answer: Queen of the South
- What American television series chronicles the tale of the 100 teenagers sent back to earth 100 years after the nuclear accident?
Answer: The 100
- Before joining the T.V. show, “Dynasty,” in what T.V. series did Linda Evans star in?
Answer: Big Valley
- What is the title of the show that the boys in “South Park” love the most?
Answer: Terrance And Phillip
- In Season 3 of “The Vampire Diaries,” who is the mansion owner that hosted the formal and glamorous ball?
- Which U.S. state is the setting for the medical drama “Grey’s Anatomy?”
- What beverage does Shaun like eating with chocolate chip pancakes on “The Good Doctor?”
Answer: A glass of milk
- What is the parallel universe featured in “Stranger Things” called?
Answer: The Upside Down
- Became popular in the early 2000s, what cartoon T.V. show is based on the Griffin family?
Answer: Family Guy
- On “Dear White People,” what is the name of the college?
Answer: Winchester College
- Who is that actor in the “Games of Thrones” who also cast in a T.V. series, “Deep State,” in 2018?
Answer: Joe Dempsie
- In the 2018 Emmy Awards, what T.V. show won the most awards?
Answer: THE MARVELOUS MRS. M.A.I.S.E.L.
- In the Netflix Original Series, “The Innocents,” what is the ability that June has discovered?
- Who is the author of the novels that inspired the television series “C.B. Strike”?
Answer: J.K. Rowling
- Bat Mitzvahed is a practice done on the 12th birthday of a Jewish girl. On the show “Entourage,” whose child gets into such a ritual?
Answer: Ari Gold’s
- What is the title of the film version of Hank’s famous book “Californication”?
Answer: A Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- What episode of the 2016 science fiction television series “San Junipero” received critical acclaim?
Answer: Black Mirror
- What is the name of Veronica’s mother in the T.V. series, “Riverdale”?
- In the television drama “Lost,” the plane in question was travelling between Los Angeles and what city in Australia?
- What was the first American drama to address the 9/11 tragedy?
Answer: The West Wing
- What N.B.C. sketch comedy show featured Gilda Radner as one of the initial seven cast members?
Answer: Saturday Night Live
- What is the title of “Orange Is the New Black’s” opening song?
Answer: You’ve Got Time
- Which cartoon character is fond of the phrase “D’Oh”?
Answer: Homer Simpson
- What television show has this fantastic plot? Six teenagers from different backgrounds discover that their parents are super-villains in disguise, and so they unite against them.
- From 2006 to 2013, Tina Fey produced what iconic satirical sitcom television series?
Answer: 30 Rock
- What was the name of the cat owned by the main character in the T.V. series, “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch”?
- What network airs the television program “Insecure”?
- Who starred in the television show “The Simple Life” together with Paris Hilton?
Answer: Nicole Richie
- What was the surname of the family being focused on in “American Story: Murder House”?
- In what city do the “Gossip Girl” books set?
Answer: New York City
- What famous television show family resides at 704 Houser Street?
Answer: The Bunkers
- What T.V. series Caitriona Balfe, Sam Heughan, Duncan Lacroix and Tobias Menzies star in?
- What television show has a story outline like this? An N.Y.P.D. Detective discovers that she can speak to her deceased father via his old radio.
- What is the full name of the titular character in the T.V. series, “The Mentalist”?
Answer: Patrick Jane
- Holly Marie Combs portrayed what role in the series, “Charmed”?
- Where was the television comedy “Bewitched” filmed?
- Who was the first host of the reality show, “The Bachelor“?
Answer: Chris Harrison
- Who plays Detective Andy Sipowicz on “N.Y.P.D. Blue”?
Answer: Dennis Franz
- On the “Wheel of Fortune,” how many complete wedges or spaces are there?
- Who is Cameron’s husband in the series “Modern Family”?
- In which episode of “The Big Bang Theory,” which lead character is an inventor rather than a physicist?
- What three-word phrase best explains Congressman Frank Underwood‘s political position in the series “House of Cards”?
Answer: House Majority Whip
- What city is the location of the television series “Riverdale”?
- What year did HBO premiere the T.V. series, “Girls?”
- What is the name of Mark Hamill’s character at the dinner theatre on “The Simpsons”?
Answer: Nathan Detroit
- On “America’s Next Top Model,” what is the name of the supermodel who serves as both host and judge?
Answer: Tyra Banks
- Who is the nephew of the famous cartoon character, Scooby-Doo?
- In January 2021, which historical drama became Netflix’s highest-rated show?
- What television series does Christian Kane, Lindy Booth, John Harlan Kim, and Rebecca Romijn star in?
Answer: The Librarians
- What is the name of Eddard Stark’s blade in “Game of Thrones”?
We hope that we give you a challenging brain squeezer. The trivia quiz is just a few quizzes that you can try here with The Big Quiz Thing. If you want more, visit our site or contact us at your most convenient time.