Smart people claim that nothing is impossible. The questions in this quiz are so difficult that even the most seasoned trivia buffs may be stumped. It will break the barriers of knowledge.
Impossible, intriguing, and challenging topics are the hallmark of trivia questions. They’re difficult to answer, but they’re also fun. It takes a lot of knowledge in general to answer these impossible trivia questions. It’s unnecessary to know every answer to every trivia question, but it’s an excellent way to discover something you didn’t know before.
Nearly Impossible Trivia Quiz – Questions and Answers
- What is the mascot animal of the US Naval Academy?
- What is the most frequently kept item in the junk drawer?
Answer: Rubber bands
- Do you know the most frequent reason for individuals going to the ER?
Answer: Skin infections
- What is the motto of Motorola?
Answer: “Hello, Moto”
- According to a recent survey, which weekday morning is the most productive?
- What is the most often overlooked item when preparing for a road trip?
- In the United States, what is the most common name for a high school?
Answer: Lincoln School
- Sugar cane naturally produces what acid?
Answer: Glycolic acid
- What is the most common day of the week for a pregnant woman to give birth?
- What do you mean by the term “alewife”?
Answer: Owner of a pub
- What does the epitaph of Frank Sinatra say?
Answer: “The Best Is Yet to Come”
- What is the most popular food choice of people around the world?
- What is the name of Supergirl’s cat?
- What is the most popular name in the Bible?
- What ancient city was popularly known as the “Rose Red City?”
- Which island did George Washington visit where he got infected with smallpox?
- What is the most common name given to female dogs?
- Having dystychiphobia means having a fear of what?
- What is the punishment for masturbating under Indonesian law?
- What word begins with an “e” and finishes with an “e” but only has one letter inside?
Answer: An envelope
- Thirty-five percent of husbands claim they never do THIS around the house without consulting their partner first. What is it?
Answer: touching or adjusting the thermostat
- This relaxing morning routine might help you shed 140 calories. What is it?
Answer: Taking a bath
- Most women (around 82%) agree that men over 30 should never wear this. What is it?
- Twenty percent of people identify this spot as their preferred location to hide their money. What is it?
Answer: Inside their shoes
- Whenever a woman is in the company of a male whom she finds attractive, she is likelier to do what?
Hopefully, this compilation of virtually impossible trivia questions was enjoyable for you. If this is your cup of tea, you may want to look at some of our other trivia tests on The Big Quiz Thing. Visit us now to explore more of our trivia questions.