Are you a big fan of horror films and want to test your knowledge? These horror movie trivia questions are perfect for you on any occasion.
Try the horror movie trivia quiz now. For sure, you will not regret it.
- What eerie film is credited with coining the notorious phrase, “Do you like horror movies?”
Answer: Scream 1996
- The synopsis below most accurately represents what horror film? “A research team in Antarctica is hunted by a shape-shifting alien that assumes the appearance of its victims.”
Answer: The Thing
- In which horror film does the phrase “the power of Christ compels you.” appear?
Answer: The Exorcist
- What was a 1953 horror film remade in 2005 with Paris Hilton in the lead role?
Answer: House of Wox
- Which classic horror film stars a serial killer dressed as William Shatner?
- What horror film used the following tagline? “In space, no one can hear you scream.”
- What Is the Highest-Grossing Stephen King Film Adaptation to Date?
Answer: 2017 remake of IT
- What horror film of Georges Méliès is commonly regarded as the world’s first horror film?
Answer: Le Manoir du diable’
- What television series is based on a concept for an unproduced episode of The X-Files?
Answer: Final Destination
- When Carrie (1976) takes the stage after her election as Prom Queen, bullies douse her in what animal’s blood?
- What film was A Quiet Place initially intended to be a sequel to?
- What is the actual name of Pinhead in Clive Barker’s original novel, The Hellbound Heart?
Answer: Hell Priest
- In the original A Nightmare on Elm Street, what is Nancy’s address?
Answer: 1428 Elm Street
- Which horror film’s tagline is “We dare you to say his name five times“?
- In which film did Annabelle the doll make her debut?
Answer: The Conjuring
- What is the name of the camp where Jason Voorhees drowns in the Friday the 13th series?
Answer: Camp Crystal Lake
- What was the twentieth century’s first American horror film?
- What is the actual name of “Chucky” in ‘Child’s Play’?
Answer: Charles Lee Ray
- What was Jason’s original name on Friday the 13th?
- Which horror film franchise is the longest-running?
Answer: Friday the 13th
- What was Steven Spielberg’s inspiration for the name of the artificial shark in ‘Jaws,’ and who was it modelled after?
Answer: Bruce; lawyer
- On the first Friday the 13th film, how many people does Jason murder?
- What Is The Exorcist’s Demon’s Name?
- In Brad Pitt’s Se7en film, who is assassinated for the deadly sin of pride?
Answer: A model
- Who published ‘An American Werewolf in London’ in 1981?
Answer: John Landis
- What arms does Leatherface prefer?
- What is the name of the clown in ‘The Devil’s Rejects’?
Answer: Captain Spaulding
- Which real-life serial murderer is indirectly based on Psycho?
Answer: Ed Gein
- What heinous beast was the subject of 2007’s ‘Rogue’?
- What iconic horror film was dubbed The Babysitter Murders at one point?
We hope that we give you a challenging brain squeezer of different horror films. This horror movie trivia is just one of the trivia quizzes you can try here with The Big Quiz Thing. If you want more, visit our site or contact us at your most convenient time.